of the Workshop in project
of April, 2022, 10:00 a.m. CET
Place: Semann Restaurant;
Hungary, 4031 Debrecen, Szoboszlói street 50.
The aim of the workshop:
- presentation of the Hungarian wildlife management and the thematic university
courses, focusing on the ASF;
- discussing and coordinating the progress of the project; defining the further
tasks (taking into account the current situation in Ukraine);
- introduction of the experts involved in the project, development of cooperation,
clarification of expert’s activities.
9:00-10:00 Arrival of the participants, registration.
Welcome speech by András Rákóczi, project manager, HU
10:10-10:40 Presentation of the Hungarian wildlife management and the thematic university courses, focusing on the ASF.
Presenter: dr. Laszlo Szentendrei, assistant professor, Department of Nature Preservation, Zoology and Wildlife Management, University of Debrecen
10:40-13:00 Presentation of the round table activities, setting the further tasks. Introduction of the experts involved in the project, clarification of expert activities. Development of further cooperation,
- Vadym Pylypenko, project manager, UA
- Nataliya Korol, expert, UA
- András Rákóczi, project manager, HU
- experts from 4 partner countries
14:00-15:00 Evaluation of the time-proportionate progress in project activities and compliance with indicators.
- project managers of the 4 partner countries
15:00-15:10 Summary and closing of the Workshop.