“BioSecurity” - joint action in emergency situations in case of the identification of
dangerous and widespread infections in Carpathian region”
October 18-19, 2023 Ukraine
Venue: Hotel and Restaurant Kamelot
Address: 28, Uzhanska str, Kamyanitsa village, Uzhhorod district, Zakarpattya region, Ukraine
Leaderpartner: Zakarpattia Regional State Laboratory of "DERZHPRODSPOZHYVSLUZHBA”,
Co-organizer: NGO “European Initiatives Center”, Ukraine
Romania: Veterinary Health and Food Safety Institution Maramures
Slovakia: Regional Innovation Agency RIA
Hungary: KIÚT Regional Development Association
Wednesday, October 18, 2023
11.00 СET Registration of participants of the final conference
12.00 CET Business Lunch
13.00 CET Welcome speeches:
- Viktor Mykyta, head of the Zakarpattia Regional Military Administration, Ukraine
- Huledza Ivan Dmytrovych, Head of the Main Department of the State Production and Consumer Service in Zakarpattia Oblast, Ukraine.
- Natalia Nosa, Head of the Board, NGO “European Initiatives Center”
- Sadvari Vyacheslav, director of the Transcarpathian regional state laboratory of the State Production and Consumer Service, Ukraine;
Welcome speech, presentation of project implementation results for the period from 07/01/2021.
- Serhiy Kepenach, deputy director - head of the veterinary and sanitary examination laboratory department of the Transcarpathian Regional State Laboratory of the State Production and Consumer Service, Ukraine.
Welcome speech, presentation of project implementation results for the period from July 1, 2021
- Volodymyr Chlebo, Project Manager, Regional Innovation Agency, Slovakia.
Welcome speech, presentation of project implementation results for the period from 07/01/2021
- Pop Vasyl Viorel, Project Manager, Veterinary Institute of Health and Food Protection, Maramures, Romania.
Welcome speech, presentation of project implementation results
- András Rakotsi, Project Manager, KIÚT Regional Development Association, Hungary
- Nataliya Korol, expert of the project, presentation of the project results: Guideline and Action Plan
- Online presentation of research by the Hungarian expert group
- dr. Péter Tamás
- dr. Sándor Kecskeméti
- dr. László Szendrei
15.00 Kiev time/RO – 15.30 Coffee – Break
15.30 Kiev time -16.00 Press-Conference
16.30 Kiev time – 18.00 Experience of combating ASF in the Transcarpathian region
- Shimon Yuliy, head of the Department of Food Safety and Veterinary Medicine of the Main Department of the State Production and Consumer Service in the Transcarpathian Region
The experience of combating ASF in the Transcarpathian region in wild fauna
- the Heads of hunting Associations
Innovative approaches in the fight against ASF
- Stegnii Borys Timofiyovych - Doctor of Veterinary Sciences, Professor, Academician of the National Academy of Agrarian Sciences
of Ukraine, Honored Worker of Science and Technology of Ukraine, Laureate of the State Prize of Ukraine in the Field of Science and Technology, Director of the National Research Center 'Institute of Experimental and Clinical of veterinary medicine';.
The following projects in the field of BioSecurity,
- Natalia Nosa, Chairman of the Board, NGO 'Center for European Initiatives';
18.00 kiev time – 19.00 Discussions and Conclusions
Thursday, October 19, 2023
8.00 СET Breakfast
9.00 СET Site visits to the locations according to the separate programme
11.00 СET Lunch
12.00 СET Discussions
13.00 СET Conclusions