- Date of E-charging point handover: 25. October 2022 (Tuesday)
- Location: Sátoraljaújhely, Adventure Park, Parking area
- Address: Sátoraljaújhely, Torzsás Út 25.
- Dénes Dankó, Sátoraljaújhely Deputy Major.
- Ádám Kamensky, HUSKROUA Program Manager of the Joint Professional Secretariat.
- Alexandra Batta-Papp, Project Manager, Senior regulatory expert of the NKM Mobilitás Kft. from Budapest.
- Levente Lakcsik, Director of LNV COOL ELECTRIC Kft., constructor of the GreenWheels Hungary charging stations.
- Tamás Giba, transport comstruction technical inspector.
- István Kovács, electrical technical inspector.
- Alina Lambrukh, Director of Factory Investment of Board – Ukrainian partner leader and representative of Ukrainian side.
- Ksenia Okhotnik, project coordinator, Ukrainian side.
- Luboslav Zavacky, Project Manager, representative from Slovakia, Nagymihály.
- Tímea Füzesséry, Translator from Nagykapos.
- Gábor Csaba Tóth, Director of Zemplén Kalandpark.
- Staff of Zemplén TV.
- András Rákóczi, Director of KIÚT Térségfejlesztési Egyesület,.
- Gábor Soltész, KIÚT Térségfejlesztési Egyesület, GreenWheels HU Communication Manager.
The E-charging station to be handed over was realized within the framework of the Hungary-Slovakia-Romania-Ukraine / 1702/7.1/041 project called GreenWheels, financed by the European Union and supported by the Hungarian Government within the framework of the cross-border cooperation program.
In Hungary, we are installing e-charging stations in the counties of Szabolcs Szatmár Bereg and Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén to ensure border crossing between Hungary and Ukraine and Hungary and Slovakia with environmentally friendly electric vehicles.
For the purpose defined in the project, in Hungary, we will hand over the e-charging stations in Vásárosnamény at the Szilva Fürdő, in Nyírbátor in the parking lot next to the Castle, in Kisvárda in the city center next to the Synagogue, in Sátoraljaújhely, at the entrance to the Adventure Park in this wonderful location, in the parking lot owned by the municipality.